Islam and Halal · Haram
Religion and Muslim
There are many religions in the world, but among them the number of Muslims (Muslims) is said to be about 1.75 billion now, it is said to be about 2.2 billion in 2030. This is about a quarter of the world’s population. While Japan is a Buddhist, it is said that there are many atheists, and I feel that knowledge about religion, especially Islam, is scarce. However, in searching for the future as a tourism nation, it is no longer possible to disregard its existence. Also, I think that the important thing is to know the correct knowledge, and to practice it and to make Muslim customers happy.
Muslim is the only god in Arabic and is called Allah (God). . The person who received the revelation of Allaah is Muhammad, whose content is written in the scripture of Koran. Therefore, Muslims have faith and rite based on the Koran. It prohibits idolatry, and there is no clergyman between Allaah and Muslim, and it is also characterized that all believers are equal. In addition, there is a law called Islamic law (Shari’a) that uses the words of Koran and Muhammad as the legal sources, and it is said to be a norm for the behavior of Muslim people.
Important terms in Islam
- Confession of faith
It means that it is unclean, that is, it is forbidden for Muslims to speak. Among the Nazis there are severe, moderate, and mild. Severe things are as follows.
- Of pig, pig origin
- Deadly meat
- Ejected from human or animal body
- Animals not slaughtered or treated by the Islamic law
- Halal meat directly touched with Najis (unclean)
Najis has a purification method called debug (ritual washing), and in the environment using Nagis, it can be converted to Halal by debugging.
Outline of Debug
- Remove Najis until there is no color or smell
- Wash 7 times, one of which wash with water and special soil mixed
- Muslims are present for cleaning
It may be easier to attach an image if you watch this video.
Halal business is said to expand the market size in the future, and although we are actually thinking of hospitality to Muslim customers …
- I do not want to pay high cost to acquire Halal certification
- I do not know whether stable earnings can be anticipated by just acquiring Halal certification
- It is difficult to make equipment dedicated to halal food
It is considered difficult to balance with Halal business because in Japan it is common practice for daily habits, especially diet, pork and alcohol. However, many Muslim people who have come to Japan also understand that it is difficult to provide complete halal foods, but it is impossible not to do it because it is impossible to explore hospitality in close proximity to it I think that it is important for each other to compromise thinking about it.
In conducting debug (ritual washing)
By doing the debugging, you can reuse facilities and equipment etc using Najis as Halal again. Actually, this soil which is actually used for debug at the site seems to be carried out at various facilities such as factories because it can be easily obtained, but in the present situation it is difficult in Japan. Also, as a disadvantage of this soil, it is difficult to dissolve, and at the local factories etc sometimes this soil clogs the drainage system is also a problem.
HAK – KLEAN is a revolutionary Najis cleaner made in accordance with the world ‘s first Islamic law. Debug is primarily a religious washing ritual and has no effect for sterilizing. Also, the use of alcohol with bactericidal effect in Muslim is also banned. Therefore, HAL-KLENA is aimed at purifying and washing Najis equipment etc. in the manufacture of Halal products, and by using this product, debug and cleaning which is very time consuming and expensive in the traditional process so far It can be done easily. In Thailand where many Muslim people live, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand’s super difficult college university started research and development in 2004, received Halal certification in Thailand, and acquired a patent in 2009 in Thailand.
Background of birth
Thailand is one of the few countries regulating by Halal food by country. In Thailand, the person responsible for manufacturing Halal food and other Halal products must comply with Islamic laws and cleanly check the production line’s manufacturing facilities and the cleaning of employees’ hands. Among them, this detergent idea was born in order to shorten the time it takes to perform a process by drainage system and manual process. And we started development by Chalalongkorn University’s HALAL Science Center. Although it was considered to be very difficult to make Najis detergent conforming to the Islamic law, I also spent about four years until my success, as I also thought that I wanted to be a more friendly human body for development It was. And now it is widely used by many people in many places as meeting the safety and reliability of Halal for consumers considerably simplifying the time taken for the traditional process so far I will.
The main ingredient clay used is a high-quality one that is stable even when combined with water in pure volcanic soil, it can be suspended without being separated or precipitated, and can be subjected to severe Najis cleaning that is compatible with Islamic law Not enough turbidity is maintained. In addition, the pH value is 5.5 to 6.5, which is also gentle to the skin of living things, and the antiseptics used are not contained in toxic or carcinogenic substances. Also, remove persistent oil stains properly. Some Japanese products include alcohol, but alcohol here is not included here, of course.
- Fits severe Najis debug in Islamic law
- Do not separate, consistently stable liquid
- Skin-friendly for non-irritating at pH 5.5-6.5
- Prevent proliferation of bacteria
- Eliminate unpleasant smell
- It contains no hazardous chemical substances and is environmentally friendly
- For factory use, for washing equipment and flooring, hands of workers before the production line use
- For cleaning of equipment, instruments, dishes etc for providing halal food at restaurants
- For cleaning of kitchen, bathroom, toilet etc. at home and workplace
- For cleaning and cleaning in hotels, meeting places, event facilities, mosques, etc. in the space where an indefinite number of people gather
- As cleaning of rooms used by Muslim customers at hotels, inns, etc. and amenity goods
Key customer list
Although it is a part, it is actually used in the following companies and has received high praise for its quality.
- Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Co.,Ltd
- Osotspa Co., Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Thailand
- Thai Glico Co., Ltd.
- Unilever Thailand
- Nestle Thailand
- Mitr Phol Sugar Corporation Ltd.
- Mae Ruay Snack Food Factory Co., Ltd.
- Thai Airways International Catering
- Phuket Air Catering Co., Ltd.
- Rama Gardens Bangkok
- Royal Paradise Park Phuket
- Rama 9 Hospital
- Bumrungrad Hostipal